Do you need simple CTM Content Time Management tool ?
WP Chrono provides you with predefined shortcodes for accomplishing various tasks related to controling WordPress content.
Do you want to print our current date within your posts and pages ?
You are wondering how to insert a current date time into your WordPress post or page? You are creating online document which needs date/time but in a specific format?
With our [wpch-currentdate] shortcode you can do it easily. 😀
Here are some example usages of this shortcode:
- [wpch-currentdate] – July 21st, 2018
- [wpch-currentdate format=”F j, Y g:i a”] – July 21, 2018 2:24 pm
- [wpch-currentdate format=”F j, Y”] – July 21, 2018
- [wpch-currentdate format=”F, Y”] – July, 2018
- [wpch-currentdate format=”g:i a”] – 2:24 pm
- [wpch-currentdate format=”g:i:s a”] – 2:24:45 pm
- [wpch-currentdate format=”M j, Y @ G:i”] – Jul 21, 2018 @ 14:24
- [wpch-currentdate format=”Y/m/d g:i A”] – 2018/07/21 2:24 PM
- [wpch-currentdate format=”Y/m/d g:ia”] – 2018/07/21 2:24pm
- [wpch-currentdate format=”Y/m/d g:i:s A”] – 2018/07/21 2:24:45 PM
- [wpch-currentdate format=”Y/m/d”] – 2018/07/21
- [wpch-currentdate format=”g:i:s A”] – 2:24:45 PM
- [wpch-currentdate format=”g:i:s P”] – 2:24:45 +00:00
Do you need to provide users with content (i.e. Coupon Codes) only on specific time and date ?
Simply create your coupon codes and use our wpch-ifdate shortcode to provide your users with coupon codes only on specific dates.
Also, if you want to sell different products (or same products with different prices) you can use our [wpch-ifdaterange]] shortcode to offer your customers with different products depending on time and date! 🙂 Cool, right?
[[wpch-ifdaterange fromdate="2017/03/01" todate="2017/05/17"]] For, example, we have some promo codes, which changes from day to day: [wpch-ifdate date="2017/04/20"] Promo code for today is: MyPromoCode-001 [/wpch-ifdate] [wpch-ifdate date="2017/04/21"] Promo code for today is: MyPromoCode-002 [/wpch-ifdate] [wpch-ifdate date="2017/04/22"] Promo code for today is: MyPromoCode-003 [/wpch-ifdate] [wpch-ifdate date="2017/04/23"] Promo code for today is: MyPromoCode-004 [/wpch-ifdate] [wpch-ifdate date="2017/04/24"] Promo code for today is: MyPromoCode-005 [/wpch-ifdate] [else] This is content that will be printed if day is not within a given range. [[/wpch-ifdaterange]
Do you want to create Content Dripping on your web pages using nothing but shortcodes ?
You can combine [wpch-ifdaterange] shortcode with [wpch-ifdate] and [[else]] shortcodes to get a quick and simple content dripping within same page. This will provide your users with content delivered in specific days. Also, it might have a good affect on your SEO since you are providing updates on your page (which you already defined by our shortcodes).
How to create Lightweight Countdown Timer?
Use one of predefined templates to quickly create light weight CountDown timer, using this shortcode:
[wpch-countdowntimer name="first" date="25 Dec 2018 13:30:00 GMT" template="darkblue"]] This is content that will be previewed after counter finished countdown. This content will be visible at 25th of December 2018, at 13:30:00 GMT. :) To customize this shortcode, simply change date value. [[/wpch-countdowntimer]
Compatibility with other plugins?
WP Chrono is WPML compatible, , qTranslate compatible and tested for WooCommerce.
What do our users say?