Creating sites and pages using the WordPress platform became pretty simple and direct task. A great number of available themes, both free and premium plug-ins, parts of code, tutorials and experts who can program WordPress platform, make the job easier for site owners. However, when WordPress site is created, only then starts the life cycle of that site, which has to work fastly and reliably to provide quality services to their ultimate customers, and to accomplish desired goals (gathering customers, increasing the list of users, promotion or product sales).
It`s necessary to separate two things:
- Creating a WordPress page
- Maintenance of a WordPress page
Equally, negligence of the correct way to maintain WordPress page has a series of unwanted consequences:
- Increased time of loading web pages
- Decline in quality of customer`s experience
- Decline in position (or complete removal) on internet search engines
- Reduced security
- Incremental expenses or complete inability to create next versions of the site (new functionalities).